Please use these shared resources to assist your institution in developing direct transfer credit articulations for military experiences as you see fit.
American Council on Education (ACE) Handouts
- MI_Sept2017_Mapping_Prework_Resources (003)
- Mapping ACE Military Credit Recom.
- ACETerms and Definitions(16Jan15)
- Skill Level Pay Grade and Rank Def.
- 42A: Human Resource Specialist
- 68W: Healthcare Specialist
Fayetteville Technical Community College
Indiana Commission on Higher Education
- ACE Military Recommendations and Credit Evaluation (click to access ICHE roadmaps)
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
Kansas Board of Regents
- Credit for Military Alignment (click to see articulations for: general education, fire science, business administration, information technology, criminal justice, human resource management, surgical technology, physical therapy assistant, medical office assistant, medical coding, medical laboratory technology, nursing, automotive technology, culinary arts, and more as they are developed).
Military Programs of Instruction (POIs)
- 31B Military Police
- 42A Human Resources
- 68W Healthcare Specialist
- 91B Wheeled Mechanic
- 92G Foodservice
- Supply Logistics
- Information Systems Technician (Cybersecurity)
Minnesota State Shared Resources
- MNAcceleratedProcess_February2017 (describes the process used in MN to facilitate mapping “in bulk” by discipline)
- Blank worksheets provided by MN to support bulk mapping by discipline: MCMC_MasterCopyVETSWorkbook
- PPT used during MN Bulk Mapping Events: MNSaintPaulCollege_16AUG2016_Accelerated
- Completed articulations in MN State:
National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) Analysis